Upon the agreement of the other party to the terms of this contract, Al Manara Academy shall enroll my child as a student in the school for the 2023-2024 academic school year and provide him/her with the suitable educational program and services as prescribed for his/her level. I agree to the following:
1. Abide with all the policies, rules, and regulations of Al Manara Academy including but not limited to the Parent-Student Handbook, all Curriculum Guides, and the Discipline Policy (copies available on the school website).
2. Provide the school with all the necessary documents that are listed in the admission policy.
3. Fulfill all the financial obligations on time.
4. Pay for textbooks, tuition fees, and other dues on time.
5. Al-Manara Academy is authorized to initiate electronic debits to my checking account for tuition payments. Tuition fees could be also collected by parent’s credit card information kept on file.
6. If the tuition is not paid on time, the parent understands that Al Manara Academy has the right to withhold the school records of my child. The records will not be released to any school until all fees are paid in full.
7. Accounts in arrears may result in termination of service with a two-week grace period; however, upon payment, enrolment may be reinstated with applicable paid tuition and registration fee.
8. Al Manara Academy holds legal rights to contract a collection agency if the tuition is not paid.
9. Provide completed immunization records. Without these records, my child will not be able to attend school.
10. If I disagree at all with any policy or curriculum matter, I understand I must submit my concerns in writing and go through the proper channels with my concerns as outlined in the Parent/Student Handbook.
11. I agree not to show any form of disrespect towards the faculty, staff, or administration of Al Manara Academy (i.e. yelling, aggressive physical contact, slandering, backbiting, etc.).
12. I agree not to discuss anything about Al Manara Academy via email, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram, or verbal conversation in any way that may, intentionally or unintentionally, cause reputational harm to the school or any of its faculty.
13. Al Manara Academy has no legal obligations toward my child before and after school. 14. I understand that my child(ren)'s babysitter and I are held responsible before and after school hours. (Please see the dismissal agreement below).
15. I have read the Al Manara Academy Parent-Student Handbook (available on the website) and my child and I fully understand the contents of the discipline policy and are willing to abide by it.